RC cars helps kids to think freely and sense of control because RC cars go in the direction that you point them to go and are controlled totally by Remotes, as they are remote controls. These RC cars enhance awareness and intelligence among kids, which results in increased thinking capacity. But which ones are the best beginner RC cars to consider for your kids or yourself.
Best Beginner RC Cars for 2022
Below is our list of the best beginner RC cars available at the moment.
1. ARRMA RC Monster Truck: 1/10 Granite Voltage MEGA 2WD SRS RTR
- True hobby grade RC RTR 1/10 Scale Monster Truck
- If you want to buy an RC car you kid and yourself can enjoy for many years to come, from a large reputable RC company, which will not break easily and will have parts available for the foreseeable future, then this is by far the best bang for buck hobby grade RC car you can get.
- Best value for money RC car
- The best beginner RC car you can currently buy for the money by far
2. DOUBLE E RC Car 4WD
- These are a 4 wheel drive RC cars having LED highlights with a very fine power torque. They are constructed to 1:12 scale and feature TPR anti slip tires and shock absorbers.
- 2 powerful in-bulit motors
- Wireless control system having non-interfering 2.4GHz frequency with 100 feet range.
- Made of plastic
3. Seckton Amphibious RC Car – Blue
- These RC car can do flip both front and back 180° , and can drive smoothly on water and ground both.
- Ideal for above 6 years, it’s speed is 7.5 miles per hour.
- It have sensitive anti-interference 2.4 GHz , and has a control range of 200feet.
- Automatically switch off when done with charging.
- Made of ABS aviation plastic and high- grade PVC.
4. Force 1 Tornado LED Stunt Car
- Can be driven upside down with features off road driving, Bright LED lights.
- Non-interference remote control with 2.4GHz frequency.
- 360° flips and spins.
- Ideal for kids ages above 8 years.
5. BEZGAR Hobby Grade 1:12 Scale Remote Control Truck 2WD
- Scale of this car is 1:12 , makes it easier to control .
- It can go up to 25km/h with its built-in motor.
- Non – Interference remote controller with 2.4GHz frequency with radio control range of 50 meters.
What is important when purchasing a good beginner RC car?
Interactive toys are nothing new today, but there are some more “traditional” ones that have a huge audience and fan base, such as remote control cars, which is still going strong.
The toy car is an inexpensive, accessible toy that promotes learning, environmental exploration, independence, motor skills, problem-solving, and creativity and above all, they’re fun.
One must think about the motor. There are three types of motors: nitro, brushed, and brushless, each with its own performance and user experience. Nitro motors are the gas-powered and used to be the greatest in terms of performance and delivering a realistic driving experience. Brushless RC vehicle motors, on the other hand, have recently proven to be just as excellent as, if not better than, nitro motors, with the added benefit of being low-maintenance and emitting no harmful fumes, allowing them to be used indoors.
If you’re persuaded that buying an electric RC car is the best decision for you, you’ve undoubtedly saved yourself the headache of oil changes, a noisy motor, and so on. Keep in mind that recharging a nitro-powered car is a speedy way to get back into the race, but if your electric RC car runs out of batteries and you don’t have spares, you may find yourself stuck in the middle of the action. The most common types of batteries used in RC vehicles are NiMh and LiPo batteries, which are the most powerful and have a long lifespan. Having a second set of batteries and a quick charger on hand can let you stay in the race for several hours.
But if you’re searching for the best beginner RC cars models, here’s a guide that could help you to find out the perfect one for you :
(All points mentioned here are related to products available on Amazon)
- Pricing: Knowing the price you’re paying for a product is really important before actually buying it. A normal remote control car ranges from $39 to $150. Whereas you can even look for high price models ranging from $200 to $500.
- Design: As a parent everyone wants their child to have the best product and for that there is a wide variety of designs available online which are budget friendly too.
- Detachable parts: If the age of your child is between 2 to 5, try looking for products with least number of detachable parts. Various people have encountered their children to have almost ingested the smaller parts. Looking for products with less number of detachable parts will decrease the risk of ingestion.
- Age group: Kids will always be drawn to flashy and loud things because that is what engages their brain and sensory systems. Different products for different age groups are present online ranging from cars with fancy lights to cars that focus more on the motor part than the design.
Make sure you go through these points before buying a remote control car. And do let us know if any of it helped you to find the perfect remote control car for your child.